Rule overview

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Killer Power

Killer Power

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if this was already mentioned here (just flipped back a couple of pages and haven't found anything like this). So if my idea has already been posted earlier: Sorry! :oD

It happened last weekend: I played a game of Runebound with a couple of friends and a question came up (didn't played Runebound for a couple of years so I didn't knew it by heart.... shame on me! ). So I took the rules and started searching... searching....searching....

You see: Sometimes you are searching for a tiny bit of information and can't find it. And Runebound has only 12 pages of rules, so it is much smaller than a couple of other rulebooks (Twilight Imperium comes to my mind).

So, here is my idea: Wouldn't it be great if FFG would put a small column at the side of each rulebookpage which contains a brief summary of the rules described on that page? So that you don't have to look over the complete page?

We (a couple of friends of mine and myself) do think that this would help a lot. Please consider it! :o)

#2 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:08 AM

Or just a compete index on the back cover. I understand what you mean.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS