Photo

I sooooooo can't wait...gonna be awesome....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wycked

Wycked

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

....when everyone is sitting around and after, so much of that rollpla....err role-playing is done, then an actual fight breaks out. I mean, all the players and GM reaching into their backpacks, then pulling out those cool red plastic balls, throwing them down onto the table and shouting things like, "TROLLSLAYER!!!!! I choose you, GO!"

And then watching the little platic balls pop open and all the character and monster cards pop out onto the table

Man, that is going to be wycked cool.

#2 DagobahDave

DagobahDave

Laser Brain

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

I'm expecting that the box kind of flips open and becomes a playset. You set up your miniatures on walls and behind battlements. The cards will be loaded into spring-guns so that you can fire them at the minis you've set up.

Join the Unofficial X-Wing Galactic Campaign and propel your favorite faction toward victory every time you play!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS