• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DagobahDave

DagobahDave

Laser Brain

• Members
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:09 AM

There's a little tiny symbol in the lower corner. You can see it on the Troll Slayer and Hired Swords cards.

It's a tiny wreath, I think. For the core set. Aww.

For those of you who don't play card games, it's common for each card in a set or expansion to be marked with a unique symbol. You can easily exclude cards from sets that you don't want to use. I don't see why you'd want to do that with an RPG, though, so I'm not expecting the wreath symbol to have any function.

Join the Unofficial X-Wing Galactic Campaign and propel your favorite faction toward victory every time you play!

#2 Loswaith

Loswaith

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:28 PM

Indication of possible CCG prospects for ability cards?

#3 Vorthrax

Vorthrax

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:08 AM

The symbol may also be used to differentiate between versions of the same card when an updated card is released with a new expansion to the game. 

#4 Luther

Luther

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:23 AM

Yep. They do this with the Warrior Knights boardgame. All the Crown & Glory expansion cards have a little Fleur de Lys (at least that what it looks like) on them so you can easily add or remove those cards...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS