1. The dice mechanics is really the only change that we will either love or hate.
2. Its not a board game, the support materials are to make playing/running the game easier and more fun. You can twiddle your tokens while you wait for your turn.
3. The setting and skills/advancement will be more like Warhammer Online. Meaning what used to be rare and takes for ever to achieve will be quicker and more plentiful. Start as a bright wizard, forget about being a wizards apprentice, I want to fling fireballs NOW!!! Fighting Chaos Warriors and Bloodletters will be common much like going to the corner pub they will be in the back by the outhouse.
4. Basically it will go from Low fantasy to HIgh fantasy.
5. The Coachman career will become more like Jason Strathholme the TRANSPORTER LOL