I picked up the Revised version of the first Anima Game today and introduced several friends to it. During the game, we've come across several rule questions the book does not cover.
1. What constitutes an 'Active' character? Is this one that has not been spun to use a card or ability?
2. At what point to you reveal a mission? Is it when you finish exploring the location with it's start place and chose the mission as the reward?
3. For Summoners, can they use their ability on a creature encountered in a mission? If yes, what level are they considered?
4. If a fight is lost, is the party ejected from the area? Or only if something says they Lost A Turn? Is it when you fail the encounter for any reason?
5. At what point do you determine when a player can draw from the discard pile during the Reset phase? Does this happen just before the Reset Phase? Or does this option take effect for each person when their turn during the phase come up? If during the phase, does this happen at any point during that turn? Can they play/discard cards, lower their total, and gain new?
6. For characters who allow the chance to regain a used card, do they get to use this ability before the resolution of the combat? After the combat ends? If before the end, can they regain it and another appropriate character use the card again? (Example: Wizard and Technician)
Otherwise, a great game that I'll be after the expansion for when I can find it.