This is a list of features that I hope that WFRP 3 will have. It doesn't need to have all of them to get me to buy the game but I hope it will have at least one or two.
1. More Spell Variety (They have a whole book to detail wizards so why not?)
2. Cooler/More useful divine magic (The priests should get just as many spells as the wizard and at the same career)
3. A more balanced armor system (no more invincible plate armored dwarf)
4. It should have more detailed setting information then all of it's predecessors
5. A larger antagonist chapter/section
6. A larger/better mutation table right out of the corebook
7. Interesting Career Choices (There don't have to a lot of careers just ones my players like to play)
8. A revised and interesting combat system that is more fun to use and doesn't take hours to run a combat
9. More options at character creation (or better/larger tables)
Most of these I think 2nd edition somewhat lacked (like a large antagonist section). Some of them (like interseting career choices) were already in 2nd edition but could be made even better in 3rd edition.