RT at GenCon Open Gaming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RocketPropelledGrenade

RocketPropelledGrenade

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

Anyone at GenCon, I've been hammering out a Rogue Trader adventure to run in the Open Gaming area of the Hyatt. If you show between 8:30 and (:30 tonight, I can guarantee I will be there, later times depend on if people show. Since its short notice, if no one is able to make it, I'm also down for trying tomorrow night.

Jordan Goldfarb, Freelance RPG Writer. Credits include The Jericho Reach, The Koronus Bestiary, Honour the Chapter, Stars of Inequity, Enemies of the Imperium, Dark Heresy Second Edition, Shield of Humanity, The Jewel of Yavin, The Tome of Decay, Force and Destiny (beta book), and Operation Shadowpoint. Blog at http://gamesbygoldfarb.wordpress.com/

I am not a representative of FFG, and my comments should not be taken as originating from any source but me.

#2 RocketPropelledGrenade

RocketPropelledGrenade

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:00 AM

There was a great session last night, and we will be following up with openings for more players if you show up at the above location tonight. Try for 7:00 ish, as we will hopefully kick off the next leg at 8:30

Jordan Goldfarb, Freelance RPG Writer. Credits include The Jericho Reach, The Koronus Bestiary, Honour the Chapter, Stars of Inequity, Enemies of the Imperium, Dark Heresy Second Edition, Shield of Humanity, The Jewel of Yavin, The Tome of Decay, Force and Destiny (beta book), and Operation Shadowpoint. Blog at http://gamesbygoldfarb.wordpress.com/

I am not a representative of FFG, and my comments should not be taken as originating from any source but me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS