8 replies to this topic

#1 Card_Breaker

Card_Breaker

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

Okay, so FFGjaffer said:

Hello Kingdom Hearts Community, 

Some concern has recently been expressed about the long, image-filled forum signatures that many users are attaching to their posts. They take a really long time to load. 

For the benefit of everybody out there with a small computer screen or dial-up access, please try to cut back on the size and number of the images. 

Thank you for being considerate to your fellow Kingdom Hearts Community members. 

Thank you, 

Jaffer Batica 
Marketing Coordinator

...obviously in the KHTCG forums. But I haven't been able to even put one picture in my signature. Anyone able to?

#2 Malechi

Malechi

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

No, they have been completely disallowed and I have tried all the work-arounds I could think of ...

... And, I can usually work my way fairly well ...

#3 Admiral Ren

Admiral Ren

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

is it me or... you have colors in your post? Can i ask how you made it possible? :P

#4 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:40 PM

I would like to know that as well.

#5 Malechi

Malechi

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

I just wanted to make the point that I could do things that you don't have actually have options to do such as the color in the post

(and the size and font changes)

or the red text nobody seems to notice in my signature line! I'll be happy to explain how to get the color size and fonts in your text, anyone who wants the full instructions simply PM me ...

#6 Joram

Joram

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:36 AM

Malechi said:

I just wanted to make the point that I could do things that you don't have actually have options to do such as the color in the post

(and the size and font changes)

or the red text nobody seems to notice in my signature line! I'll be happy to explain how to get the color size and fonts in your text, anyone who wants the full instructions simply PM me ...

#7 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:04 AM

Is Personal Messaging even on here? If so how do you acess it?

#8 Malechi

Malechi

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

Roxas said:

No there isn't ... It was a joke.

To alter your text, simply write your message in Word or other text program, format it the way you want. Then copy and paste to the board (this also allows you to use the spellchecker with no problems).

#9 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

Malechi said:

Roxas said:

No there isn't ... It was a joke.

To alter your text, simply write your message in Word or other text program, format it the way you want. Then copy and paste to the board (this also allows you to use the spellchecker with no problems).

Oh sorry bro, people have been mentioning a PM system and I've been like "wwwhat de he L L"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS