• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rattleshirt

Rattleshirt

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

Hi folks,

I'm new to WoW and to the community in general, so hello!

I just opened my Dawn of World War II box and started going through everything.  I can't wait to get started, but I've a quick question.  The rulebook indicates that I should have 194 damage tokens and 158 markers for a total of 352 tokens

I've gone through it a few times and I've got 192 damage tokens and 124 markers of various sorts for 316.  I could be off on this, but what am I missing here?  Are some double sided (dual use) and others not?  Am I missing a 4th set of markers (three came in my set).

Thanks for any help.  I want to get to the flying, not the counting!!

Steve

#2 afilter

afilter

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:04 AM

Rattleshirt said:

Hi folks,

I'm new to WoW and to the community in general, so hello!

I just opened my Dawn of World War II box and started going through everything.  I can't wait to get started, but I've a quick question.  The rulebook indicates that I should have 194 damage tokens and 158 markers for a total of 352 tokens

I've gone through it a few times and I've got 192 damage tokens and 124 markers of various sorts for 316.  I could be off on this, but what am I missing here?  Are some double sided (dual use) and others not?  Am I missing a 4th set of markers (three came in my set).

Thanks for any help.  I want to get to the flying, not the counting!!

Steve

I my knowledge none of the damage markers are double sided,you shold have A, B, and C tokens.  Mnay of the other markers are double sided/dual purpose.  Unfortunately, it has been awhile since I seperated all my markers, but three sheets of counters sound right. 

Have you seperated them yet?  If not, I am guessing a quick check of the dula purpose markers will get you to the numbers listed in the book.

#3 Rattleshirt

Rattleshirt

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

Thanks afilter, I think that answered it.  Everything seems to be in order...

The dual-use tokens seem to be the answer. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS