Rogue Trader Boardgame

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

OK, Rogue Trader looks way too good to be left only to RPGers.  This--and Dark Heresy--are both topics that would make wonderful boardgames.

#2 Malkavianmadman

Malkavianmadman

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

I agree, a DH or RT board game would be awesome, then again you could pretty much play battle fleet gothic or inquisitor if you really wanted...

#3 Jakews

Jakews

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

They would make nice games, but I don't think Fantasy Flight has a liscence for one with mini's in it and I would only be interested in buying a game with small plastic mini's in it. Anybody else? What is your opinion?

#4 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

Minis would be nice, of course (and note that Chaos in the Old World has minis); when I think of Dark Heresy, though, as a boardgame, I don't think of something like Inquisitor but something more like a blend of Android and Arkham Horror:  a kind of mystery game (with combat, of course) to discover and destroy hidden conspiracies and powers of Chaos threatening the Empire on far-flung planets on the edge of known space, etc.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS