Reusing Images

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:06 AM

Just read the article on Chaos and I love the fact that FFG are reusing some classic images on these cards. Some of them (Melekh the Changer and Festering Nurglings) first saw print on WarCry cards, then in various WFRP books. And of course Horrific Mutation is part of the cover to one of the classic Realm of Chaos sourcebooks from way back when.

Brand new game, and it's already got me feeling nostalgic. You gotta love it. 

#2 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

The Great Swords remembered me at playin Warhammer:Dark Omen, my only Warhammer experience yet.

#3 Killer Power

Killer Power

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

Hnmmm.... I haven't noticed this, but I think this is because I neither played WarCry nor the WH RPG.

But yes you are right: For those who do know these images it is some kind of nostalgic feeling... Just like a homecoming. ;o)

#4 Mazinkaiser

Mazinkaiser

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:02 AM

yeah, I recognized some of the art. Which is not a bad thing cause most of it was so good the first time around.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS