Dr. Gostalo's Amazing Inter-Galactic Psycho Circus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 heirodule

heirodule

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:14 AM

Ok, so what's this adventure about? Its been coming for 26 years. Details?

#2 Psion

Psion

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:40 AM

Way back when, in the dark and distant past of Warhammer 40k; back when planets were named after pastries and the most esteemed and honorable Space Marine Primarchs were in their teenage years doing drugs and hanging out with the decidely wrong crowd; there was a Beast Hunter of legendary renown who combed the galaxy for some of the most exotic and unusual (unwilling) entertaintment.  Captured beasts, xeno slaves, all manner of twisted and decadent pleasures could found there....

Okay sorry, I have no idea as that was before my time.  That's something I surmised from the title.

#3 Lightbringer

Lightbringer

• Members
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

For the good Doctor's circus to be TRULY intergalactic, it would have to have a few Tyranids in it. Perhaps they could sell the popcorn.  

#4 Talex

Talex

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:09 AM

You could use Rippers as garbage disposal...although a couple of people mite get eaten

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS