We are all beta testers for this new site. And I appreciate that FFG probably has their hands full fixing things. But a little communication will go a long way. I would be more patient if I knew what they were actually working on and let them do their job in peace. Instead, I find the same comments over and over on many forums with no feedback from FFG (that I can see).
Can someone from FFG please give a "hit list" of items they are troubleshooting?
- Is the Edit button going to be extended? If it gets fixed, will it apply to old posts as well?
- Custom avatars - yes or no?
- Can we keep the old forums up longer than 2 weeks? A lot of the content was an ongoing edit and it is feared a waste of time if we can't edit old posts.
- Posting sends you back tot he main forum page...sometimes.
- Threads - can we subscribe?
- Private Messaging?
Thank you for the work you are putting into it. I am sure it will be a great site once it is done. it is just not there yet.