New Chapter Pack Trades

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmccarthy

jmccarthy

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:02 AM

I am a player who currently buys 1-2 chapter packs of each chapter.  In doing so, there are usually some cards that I want a third copy of, and others that I don't want more than one of (or sometimes, don't want any of).  I build all of the houses, and maintain my card collection for my entire collection, so when there is a mechanic that I don't like (e.g. the Reinforcements), I don't want any of those cards.

That being said, is there anyone out there (preferably on the West Coast, or especially in California) that would be willing to form an ongoing trade relationship, occasionally splitting a third chapter pack, or something like that?

#2 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

Just put your trade list on tzumainn. I think especially the reinforcement cards are much sought after.

Travelling for LCG tournaments: Amsterdam, Gen Con, Genoa, Göteborg, Liege, Salzburg

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS