• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Old Master

Old Master

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hi,

It's been really quiet since "crown and glory", do anybody feel that there should be another expansion to Warrior Knight?

And if it's a yes, in which direction would you like to see the game get more involved?

Cheers

#2 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:38 PM

It's weird, I love this game, which you would think would mean I want more expansions, but for some reason with WK it feels perfect just as it is. C&G fixed the few issues the game had, and now the game is close to perfect imo. There's a few minor "neat" ideas I come up with for stuff (ex. moats, etc) but not enough substantial stuff to merit another expansion I think. If anything, maybe an expansion with more new Agendas, Events, and Advancement cards just for some new variety, but even with those there is already a TON for those things.

I mean honestly, would I buy a new WK expansion? HELL YEAH! But am I perfectly fine if another one never gets made? Yes.

#3 gadan

gadan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:01 AM

One of my favourite games and getting regular table time at the moment with 4 other players.

Expansions I hear you ask?  WE WANT NEW MAPS!!

I agree the game is great, all that is needed are new Kingdoms to fight over.

(Oh, and each Baron should have their own limited stash of Private Motions they can bring to Assemblies - I mean what's with just putting two in such a huge deck of agendas all about anyway?)

#4 Luther

Luther

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:34 AM

gadan said:

(Oh, and each Baron should have their own limited stash of Private Motions they can bring to Assemblies - I mean what's with just putting two in such a huge deck of agendas all about anyway?)

Yeah, after not seeing any for three games, we got two in a row last night and man were we all over those...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS