Looking into Anima

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sato Arashi

Sato Arashi

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

Ok I've been looking into Anima for some time but no one plays it at a local gamestore that I usually go. Is there any place in Riverside, California that has people playing it? Another thing, what supplies do I need for the game?

#2 Mantis Sine

Mantis Sine

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Many people on these forums have had to order the book (for the RPG) from online sites.  You will need at least 2d10, paper, pencil and a calculator might be helpful depending on your comfort level with percentages.  But the character sheet allows for plenty of "cheat" space for number the pcs will use and besides being able to photocopy the combat chart (for personal use and pc quick reference) that's about it!  Hope you find some more players.

#3 Sato Arashi

Sato Arashi

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

I took some time to read the book (or at least glanced through it) and I saw stuff that needs d100s, can you clarify this to me please?

#4 McCaber

McCaber

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:24 AM

Roll 2 d10's and read the two numbers like it's really one number. Like if one die shows 3 and the other 7, the result of the roll would be 37. You can use different dice for the 10s and the 1s, but I just read left to right.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS