Photo

Art Sleeves -- Which other styles do you want to see?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

Now, i love the fact that I can now buy sleeves for the smaller cards for Arkham and BSG (among others), but what other art sleeves would players like to see?

I'd like more sleeves based on their LCG lines, and house specific designs. I'd also love to get sleeves with BSG, Talisman or Android artwork on them. I'm hoping that the first set of sleeves goes over well, so that we can see some more designs. I really want Hastur and Shub-Niggurth sleeves, and my Martell deck is craving some awesome sleeves.

#2 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

I'm looking forward to sleeving my Citadels. I've been using ill fitting Yu-gi-oh sized sleeves to help them from getting to ratty.

The thought of Sleeving Arkham Horror scares me.

#3 mylastnerv

mylastnerv

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Penny Arcade artwork would be awesome.

#4 Bloodrunstrue

Bloodrunstrue

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

mylastnerv said:

Penny Arcade artwork would be awesome.

I second that!

#5 Killer Power

Killer Power

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

I would like some Warhammer:Invasion Artwork... Maybe the emblems of the four (six) factions...

#6 mylastnerv

mylastnerv

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:18 AM

Killer Power said:

I would like some Warhammer:Invasion Artwork... Maybe the emblems of the four (six) factions...

That is a great idea as well.

#7 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:30 PM

Warhammer invasion faction sleeves, 6 of them and Game of Thrones sleeves with the Houses heraldry on each of them. Then some new character ones like Eddard Stark, Robb, Jon and Ghost, Theon, Balon etc.

#8 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

I think it behooves FFG to make sleeves for all games that they produce.

Even for games that only have 30ish cards in the game such as Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation, sleeves should still be made available to the consumer. Its a nice way of saying "Hey, we wont make millions of dollars selling sleeves for this game, but thanks for buying the game so heres some sleeves to protect your investment".

Blue Moon would also use sleeves that fit LotR; Confrontation, so there yet yet one more reason to fill in that slot.

Then you consider all of the games not produced by FFG that would be consumers of FFG's sleeves, and you have many good economic reasons to do so. FFG seem to be selling lots of sleeves, so I thin that they will eventually cover all of the games they produce. Or atleast when a game comes time to be reprinted for a new edition, that they will make cards that conform to their already established sleeve sizes.

Anyways, my votes are :

LotR: Confrontation

Blue Moon

#9 forthegreatergood

forthegreatergood

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:40 AM

Cosmic Encounter art sleeves would be wonderful. The cosmic cards move as often as cards in a CCG.

#10 One-Two

One-Two

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:31 AM

Some sleeves I'd like to see... The Knight Of Flowers, Eddard Stark, House Banner's,

#11 One-Two

One-Two

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

One-Two said:

Some sleeves I'd like to see... The Knight Of Flowers, Eddard Stark, House Banner's,

Just an Update:

Character Sleeves

Eddard Stark

Jon Snow

Prince Of Flowers

(Other Note Worthy Characters from AGoT or Warhammer Invasion)

House Sleeves

House Stark

House Lannister

House Barathorn

House Greyjoy

House Martell

House Targaryen

House Tryell

House Dayne

(Maybe some kind of crow design to represent the Nights Watch?)

Warhammer Faction Sleeves

Dwarf

Empire

High Elf

Orc

Chaos

Dark Elf

#12 khatre

khatre

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

I definatly cast my vote for Warhammer LCG art sleves.

specifically the cards ..

Sigmars blessed (empire)

Blessing of Valaya (dwarf)

or

IronBreakers of Ankhor (dwarf )

the Malus Darkblade (druichi) would be SWEET!

#13 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:44 AM

Some Warhammer art sleeves would be great and more of Terrinoth art sleeves with Jesper Ejsing art ;)

#14 Iorniem

Iorniem

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:19 AM

A Game of Thrones LCG Card sleeves featuring characters other than Jaime and Cersei would be welcome. You see, I will never use those, no matter how cool the artwork is :D One iconic character design per house would be fine. I was disappointed the new sleeves featured Cersei, since the previous ones had Jaime...

Warhammer sleeves would also be neat, for sure.

Regards from Spain!

- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken -

#15 Jonny WS

Jonny WS

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Antigoth said:

The thought of Sleeving Arkham Horror scares me.

Its not that bad, lol.  I survived through it.  It was daunting though.

#16 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Seeing some general Order/Destruction sleeves for warhammer invasion would be nice.  Even sleeves featuring the artwork on the core box (or the elf expansion even) would be nice.  As much as I love the look and feel of andrid, I'm not too sure about making sleeves that have art from it on there, unless it would also be like the art from the box cover.

#17 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

It's probably too late for UFS-related merchandise, but now that that game is finished I would like to still have some way of displaying my support of Cassandra, who casual fans always seem to recognize as "Sophitia's younger sister."

Then again, I e-mailed them about maybe having Cassandra-related artwork appear on the list of selectable avatars, so this probably isn't going to happen.

#18 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

I feel as though I deserve the title of "Threadslayer" given my uncanny ability to have the last word.

Anyway, now that I've gotten into CoC and AGoT, I'd naturally enjoy seeing some sleeves for each, most pressingly the latter, since as was mentioned earlier, both of the packs available feature the same House, and that just ain't right.

#19 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:28 AM

maybe for faction artwork in W:I it could be the 2 legends in eache faction from the legends expansion

#20 WarlockHolmez

WarlockHolmez

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

Toqtamish said:

Warhammer invasion faction sleeves, 6 of them and Game of Thrones sleeves with the Houses heraldry on each of them. Then some new character ones like Eddard Stark, Robb, Jon and Ghost, Theon, Balon etc.

House Heraldry for sure!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS