Sleeper Agent Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mhuggies

mhuggies

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:56 AM

First off I apologize if this has already been asked, but I have a question in regards to the sleeper agent part of the game.

In a recent game I pulled the sleeper agent card and as stated I revealed it immediately, turns out I was a Cylon sympathizer, I moved to the resurrection ship, I discarded down to 3 cards and then continued the game as normal.  My question is:  From this point on do I play my character as a revealed Cylon would from that point on with the exception that I do not get a Super Crisis card and I do pull Crisis Cards as normal? 

Or do I pull skill cards as normal, play my character as normal, can be thrown in the Brig, can play skill cards as normal, cannot leave the Cylon area of the board?

I think the first is probably the way it should be played but not entirely sure since the rulebook states to ignore steps 4 and 5.  Anyone have some feedback on this?

#2 Bohemond

Bohemond

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:48 AM

You play as a reveled cylon normally would, but without the super crisis and without the ability to activate the cylon fleet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS