Is this Forum Neccissary?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

Seriously..  I don't really see the point but i guess it's better to have it and not use it than need it when it's not here (from a company point of view).

#2 Elric

Elric

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:22 PM

You've answered your own question. I don´t Know if this forum is neccessary but I think that if it´s here will be for some reason.

#3 Viewtiful_Joe

Viewtiful_Joe

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:11 AM

I don't know, I think having a bgoard like this gives the opportunity for ideas like the UFS based sleeves. It seems more customer service and enquiry than anything else :)

I mean, I'm still hunting down a pastel blue coloured sleeve for one of my UFS decks and have had no luck as of yet :(

#4 Astinex

Astinex

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:15 AM

I'd have to say probably not needed. They could just have a General / Other Forum discussing game concepts, game paraphernalia , discontinued games, etc. I don't think an entire forum ro card sleeves is needed. Let alone 2.

#5 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

Well it lets people find sleeves that they like cause I know I hate sleeves that fall apart easy, which most do.

#6 trane

trane

• Members
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:20 AM

Roxas said:

Well it lets people find sleeves that they like cause I know I hate sleeves that fall apart easy, which most do.

dragon shields are actualy pretty good. they don't fall apart that easy.

#7 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

trane said:

Roxas said:

dragon shields are actualy pretty good. they don't fall apart that easy.

actually I have to disagree....Dragon Sheilds...suck. I brought one reg and one mini ..both are cut bad and the minis fell apart.

#8 oggeymoggel

oggeymoggel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Sorry to kick up an old topic, but:

I have several dragon shield sleeves. I have all of my Lord of the Rings LCG cards in dragon shields, and quite a few of my Android Netrunner cards.

I have purchased Dragon Shield sleeves for years. The oldest set I have was printed 2003, the next oldest 2004. These Blue and Brown, respectively, have lasted me for the entire stretch of time, seeing frequent use. There was a time, once, where the sleeves crapped out on me. I could not name the year. What I do know, is that I have ~380 black sleeves in use, ~200 orange, ~50 turquoise, ~50 green, ~800 Purple, ~1000 clear. These cards get used pretty regularly, and I have only had breaks on a handful of sleeves. Three, at worst, in total. One green, one brown, and one black.

I also purchase Legion, UltraPro, and FFG art sleeves. I like all of the different feels though FFG sleeves feel too big, prone to bent corners. But when it comes to preserving the cards and getting a smooth shuffle, I prefer Dragon Shield sleeves.

#9 oggeymoggel

oggeymoggel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

Also. This particular subforum is necessary for product information, and consistency. Why wouldn't they have a place for all of their products?

#10 Glentopher

Glentopher

Huge Member

• Members
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

What's this all about then?

Scum: 1 Firespray, 1 HWK, 2 Y-Wing's, 4 Z-95's

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS