Photo

The next FFG game that is on the top of my too buy list when it comes out.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GreyLord

GreyLord

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:45 AM

Well, this game is now on the top of my too buy list, when it comes out.  I'm hoping sooner than later, but hey.  Perhaps I'm just a sucker for anything Middle Earth these days, who knows.

I do wonder why they didn't wait for a year or two and release it when the Hobbit movies come out (though with our luck and FFG it will get delayed that long), it would have seemed more profitable unless they had some further expansions planned specifically for that time period.

#2 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:38 AM

They probably do have expansions planned but yes I have to say this is going onto my must have wish list.

#3 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

The game has on the boat status, that means will get it souner then we thought, I hope. But when that's the question? FFG could give as a sneek preview of the rulebook, I woun't mind. More pics from the game would all so be nice.

#4 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:03 AM

Just preordered from Coolstuff (strike while the $ is there   )but I expect another month or two.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS