I know this goes without saying...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TalkingMuffin

TalkingMuffin

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:29 AM

...but I am so friggin' excited about RT! August can't arrive soon enough!

#2 ThenDoctor

ThenDoctor

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:06 AM

...ive got to ask y post it then?

Currently working on adapting the Stars Without Number faction system to Dark Heresy 2nd Edition.

I've made an expanded Divinations table for Dark Heresy Second Edition.Find it here: 

http://community.fan...general-thread/

#3 TalkingMuffin

TalkingMuffin

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

It's just a shout-out. I'm going nuts waiting. I'm actually giddy about this game.

#4 Psion

Psion

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:47 AM

I share your sentiment then Talking Muffin.  I just need to see if I can get enough players together, my additions to Forsaken Bounty are likely to keep my group busy until the game's release.

#5 TalkingMuffin

TalkingMuffin

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

We started the adventure this evening and had a blast! They made it out of the bridge and we stopped there. 

#6 Psion

Psion

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

TalkingMuffin said:

We started the adventure this evening and had a blast! They made it out of the bridge and we stopped there. 

Eh, my problem is just finding enough players.  I've greased and all but kicked the wheels, now I just have to pray to the RPG gods and .  Once those forces are aligned, I'll decide if I just want to run the adventure as is or lengthen it out as long as I can.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS