Which God are you looking forward to trying the most.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:29 AM

For me it is Slaanesh, I love the idea of letting nobles (easiest beings in t he world to corrupt) do your dirty work for you, while you get to just sit back and seduce your enemies with love and parties. lol.

I played Slaanesh in Warhammer fanatsy during the 90's. I liked their looks. Slick and sexy...er well sexy for a demon i guess. The new artwork for the 6th edition demons is no very appealing to me though. I don't think I can see how this can seduce me.

If anything, maybe I would pee myself and crouch into a corner. lol

#2 Victimizer

Victimizer

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

I like the new artwork (of the models, that is) because it is more reminiscent of the original 1st edition daemonettes - half-ugly things that seduce you through magic despite their abhorrent nature.

Anyhow, I guess I'd like to play Nurgle, ever since I switched to Death Guard from my Thousand Sons army, I've been playing more nurglesque things.

#3 Brd. Maximilian

Brd. Maximilian

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:25 AM

Nice Artwork, looking forward what comes next down to us, from the North.

#4 Denair

Denair

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:51 AM

I am anxiously awaiting my nurgle! Oh how I love the plague father. Nobody cares as much as he does... hehehe.

#5 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:45 AM

I've always played Khorne on the tabletop (while dabbling with the other powers) so that's what I'm looking forward to, I guess I'm just not subtle enough for anything else 

#6 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

ChaosChild said:

I've always played Khorne on the tabletop (while dabbling with the other powers) so that's what I'm looking forward to, I guess I'm just not subtle enough for anything else 

Yeah, IQ isn't high on Khorne's list of requirements (probably not even on it) .

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#7 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

Sometimes it's nice to have a plan that doesn't go any further than hitting lots of people with an axe 

#8 Killer Power

Killer Power

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

I'm also looking forward to use Slaanesh (as it were the deity I played the most in WHFB 6th Ed.) and also Tzeentch of course (just because I started with Tzeentch when I started to collect Chaos back in the old days...)

#9 Saibot

Saibot

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:18 AM

Tzeentch for me. I owe him my soul since forever.

#10 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:35 AM

Saibot said:

Tzeentch for me. I owe him my soul since forever.

Ha! I tricked him in my contract, got the wording "sole" past him !

#11 Knuckles Eki

Knuckles Eki

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:00 AM

Although in reality I've always been loyal to the emperor (both Karl Franz and the God Emperor), Tzeentch is STILL trying to control me into following him (after 6 months, give it a break, Changers...).  Maybe if I use Tzeentch in this game he'll leave me alone in Games Workshop.  So I'm looking forward to using my magic on this game, for Tzeentch.

#12 Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Tzeentch definately. Why not mess with peoples heads. And Khorne for a change so they don't have heads.

#13 Toblakai

Toblakai

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

Without a doubt, Tzeentch. I like him being unpredictable, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your friend/victim believe he is on the brink of victory, only to ****** it from him with a few well-placed cards he didn't know existed:)

#14 The Legendary Jack Slayer

The Legendary Jack Slayer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

Me and my GF will both want Slaaneshi, she will win and I'll play Khorne and destroy her utterly. Then all that's left is for me to find a way to play Strip-Chaos in the Old World with her.

#15 Gatha

Gatha

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

Hmmm, not big on hedonism as the big big guys will come in, tip you over, then commence sodomy and butchery as their savage nature is wont. That said, not sure I agree w/ leaping in slobbery fury before checking to make sure that no, there is not a reason that one guy looks so arrogent in the face of presumably certain death. Disease and such don't add to anyone's sex appeal so that's out. So I guess I'll go w/ senior crafty. Teleporting armies sounds more useful than anything I've seen of the others too.

#16 cyric036

cyric036

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:32 AM

Gotta be Khorne. Blood for the Blood God!!

#17 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

cyric036 said:

Gotta be Khorne. Blood for the Blood God!!

Fine, he can have yours ! Gotta love Ciaphas Cain!

#18 tech7

tech7

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

Tzeentch of course.

#19 Silent Star

Silent Star

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

Slaaneshi, turn the world into a drug fueled sex party.

#20 00zaphod

00zaphod

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:49 AM

I'll put up another vote for Nurgle  - spamming low-cost units is my favorite tactic, at least in games that allow it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS