• 300 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

Who's done it? Any advice? 

#2 Luced

Luced

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

One of my reguler players (we play exalted alot havnt tride anma yet) suggested ueing the ki system to make charms.  Also a good point wether or not you convert anma to exalted or exalted to anima is Gnosis is on  1-50 scale witch could easily be tailored to be a much mroeinepth version of xalteds essence trait witch is on a 1-5 scale. gnosis says itcan go higer so I imagine gnosis 100 would be like the unconquered sun (essence 10) that the world literly revovles around and who's very nature determines the fact hat he is unbeatale. the lesser incarne would than descended down the range of points. 

magicle mterials could easily be converted over

the onyl thing that sees diffacult wuld be the two very diffrent forms of sorcery. Animas I think is much more turn based than exated. theoreticly animas could be charms or they could all work just as spells in exalted bu your going to have some truble there.

last thing is the Pschic traits wont convert realy at all as most of that are trats exhibited by the fae or elementles or spirits in exalted. so I mean if you restricted them in an exalted style anima game to only spiris and elementls and such it could probably go well. or if you were converting anima things into exalted you could probably base them off of sprit charms and arcony.

send me a pm if you can or add me as a friend if you want to go into more depth or sk me specifics, as I elarn moreabout anima I could probably find a way to convert thigns ither direction becouse I know exalted 1.0 and 2.0 like the back of my hand.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS