Jump to content



Photo

quick question...


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Deatheux

Deatheux

    Member

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:20 PM

can we continue a campain(lets suppose that he is in the 2nd campain track of a 3) with a military action... WITHOUT moving an army in the province where the campain has started a turn ago??

 

thx



#2 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:51 AM

Deatheux said:

can we continue a campain(lets suppose that he is in the 2nd campain track of a 3) with a military action... WITHOUT moving an army in the province where the campain has started a turn ago??

 

thx

Yes!  This is on page 11, and on the player aids, under "Military".  You may continue a campaign begun on a previous turn without making any army moves.

TK


"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn


#3 Deatheux

Deatheux

    Member

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:31 AM

p.11!!! hummm i miss that!!



#4 Deatheux

Deatheux

    Member

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

in an intrigue contest, is it possible to throw 6 dices without the presence of Conan(for the Conan Player)??

in the last game played, i've got 5 friendly provinces around an ennemy province(tower)m and declare an intrigue contest against that tower... so 5 friendly provinces + 1 for my emissairy... in page 17, nothing restrict to max 5 dice in the intrigue contest. here's why i wonder!

 

thx



#5 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

The maximum number of dice for a contest (either Military or Intrigue) is 5.  This is on page 13 of the rules, under "The Contest Roll", second paragraph.

The exceptions to this are:

1) Conan fights on your side in either an Intrigue or Military contest.

2) You have "The Cobra Crown" artifact, which allows up to 6 dice in an Intrigue contest.

TK

 


"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn


#6 Columbob

Columbob

    Member

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:47 AM

Tim Kelly said:

The maximum number of dice for a contest (either Military or Intrigue) is 5.  This is on page 13 of the rules, under "The Contest Roll", second paragraph.

The exceptions to this are:

1) Conan fights on your side in either an Intrigue or Military contest.

2) You have "The Cobra Crown" artifact, which allows up to 6 dice in an Intrigue contest.

TK

 

 

Some Kingdom cards also allow an extra die to be rolled in either type of contest, to a maximum of 6 dice.



#7 Deatheux

Deatheux

    Member

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

ok thx, so even if the province wanted is surround by 5+ friendly parts, the max is 5 dice unless some specific exceptions!

 

groovy



#8 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

Columbob said:

 Some Kingdom cards also allow an extra die to be rolled in either type of contest, to a maximum of 6 dice.

 

I checked my Kingdom cards before posting earlier, and I can't find any which let you exceed the 5 limit.  (For example, "Hyrkanian Horse Archers" in the Turan deck adds 1 die, but it does not say anything about exceeding the limit.)  To which Kingdom Cards do your refer?

TK


"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn


#9 Columbob

Columbob

    Member

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:02 AM

Tim Kelly said:

Columbob said:

 

 Some Kingdom cards also allow an extra die to be rolled in either type of contest, to a maximum of 6 dice.

 

 

 

I checked my Kingdom cards before posting earlier, and I can't find any which let you exceed the 5 limit.  (For example, "Hyrkanian Horse Archers" in the Turan deck adds 1 die, but it does not say anything about exceeding the limit.)  To which Kingdom Cards do your refer?

TK

 

You're probably right, I don't know them by heart. So the coveted sixth die can only come from Conan or the Crown.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS