Origins Open gaming anyone?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 danoMCchamp

danoMCchamp

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:41 AM

I will be at Origins in Columbus Ohio, US in two weeks.  anyone else going?  Is anyone interested in meeting in the open gaming area of the minis room for some pick up games?  Maybe Thursday or Friday evening? I would pack a couple of 7/7/7 armies if so.  let me know.

Dan

#2 Inquisitor Liss

Inquisitor Liss

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

I can only make origins for a few hours to walk the dealers area. Are you going to be at Gen Con? and do you know if anything get finalized for Gen Con play?

#3 danoMCchamp

danoMCchamp

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

Yes Gen Con is a go.

7 PM Wednesday night - &  -  7PM Thursday night - you will have to check the on site program book for location.

This is essentially open play - we can run a tourney format tho for bragging rights.  GC is making me charge tickets.  The two events are SEPARATE.  You can make one without having to make the other.  I will try to print some certificates for the winners - suitable for framing.

Bring a 7-7-7 army - with one map - your objectives - and tokens.  New set two stuff will be allowed.

Dan

#4 danoMCchamp

danoMCchamp

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

For Gen Con in August. these are the events:

NMN0905611 Thursday night 7 PM ($4)

NMN0905612 Wednesday night 7PM (should be free because they were trying to promote more Wednesday gaming)

Bring a 7-7-7 army, map, dice, and objectives.

#5 Inquisitor Liss

Inquisitor Liss

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for the information. I will try to rustle up some players on my end

#6 danoMCchamp

danoMCchamp

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Inquisitor Liss said:

Thanks for the information. I will try to rustle up some players on my end

Cool - Let me know by Sunday if you can, cuz if i don't get a confirmation I probably won't try to S Q U E E Z E the armies into my airline luggage.... 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS