• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MinorDemon

MinorDemon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:45 AM

Hi alls,

I am relatively new to Anima, but am an experienced RPG gamer in D&D, AD&D, Gurps, Rifts, Whitewolf and a host of other lesser known games. With every game I play, I seem to find potential loopholes in the rules system to take advantage of. Before I ramble on, are there any system loopholes that any of my fellow Anima players have noticed about this system? (Possibly things a GM new to Anima need to look out for in experienced gamers?)

#2 Mantis Sine

Mantis Sine

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

Make sure you understand (PCs too) the advantages needed to acquire "the Gift" and psionics.  Same goes for Ki, there are two abilites needed before one can start building Domine abilities (if you don't pay attention to this PCs get 50 free DP).

#3 ilovecheese1

ilovecheese1

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

Yes, there are a few logical loopholes in the system that are caused by either poor translation or general vagueness in the rules (especially in the secondary skills),  but the biggest thing to remember, especially since you are proficient in quite a few systems, is that if you feel something needs to be balanced by a house rule, it should be.

there is also a dedicated forum of dedicated anima players (including myself) at the following:

http://www.edgeent.com/animaforum/index.php#5

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS