Photo

Finally first game played!!!(of course dumb questions following!!)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Deatheux

Deatheux

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

hi there, here my log of questions since we played our 1st game.

1) i'm completely lost about the ARMYmovement in a military action... how long an army unit can travels before attaking an "ADJACENT" Province??? both examples in the rules are not 100% satisying my requisitions...

2-a) The Conan bonus card, where the "2nd" strategy card comes from when we use the ability of the bonus card??  or.. do we give the 4 cards randomly to all players??

2-b) In the first age, who gets the bonus conan card???

3) When we conquer a Savave Region, during the change age... can we promote the fort into a city??

4) When a player Crowns Conan... he gets 3 empire points.... but do he gets 3 other empire points during the Final Scoring?

5) In a military contest, i use a strategy card that have multiple icons... lets say plain and forest. i play this card in a city with those 2 traits(plain & forest), i win the first roll. IF I USE the Forced MArch... can i still keep the bonus from the previously played Strategy Card?(hopefully not... but let's see)...

thx guys!

Deatheux

#2 Titeman

Titeman

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

Deatheux said:

hi there, here my log of questions since we played our 1st game.

1) i'm completely lost about the ARMYmovement in a military action... how long an army unit can travels before attaking an "ADJACENT" Province??? both examples in the rules are not 100% satisying my requisitions...

2-a) The Conan bonus card, where the "2nd" strategy card comes from when we use the ability of the bonus card??  or.. do we give the 4 cards randomly to all players??

2-b) In the first age, who gets the bonus conan card???

3) When we conquer a Savave Region, during the change age... can we promote the fort into a city??

4) When a player Crowns Conan... he gets 3 empire points.... but do he gets 3 other empire points during the Final Scoring?

5) In a military contest, i use a strategy card that have multiple icons... lets say plain and forest. i play this card in a city with those 2 traits(plain & forest), i win the first roll. IF I USE the Forced MArch... can i still keep the bonus from the previously played Strategy Card?(hopefully not... but let's see)...

thx guys!

Deatheux

1) The army must already be in the adjacent province to attack.

2a) He can replace his set Strategy Card with another one from his hand.  Both are discarded afterwards.

2b) If less than 4 players, no one.

3) Yes.

4) No.  He only gets the 3 points one time.

5) No. One Startegy Card per Contest Roll.

Hope that was all clear!...

--------------------------------------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

#3 Deatheux

Deatheux

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

thank you!!

for #5, we can play 1 strategy card per "march" and each strategy cards occurs one "march" at the time.

#4 Titeman

Titeman

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

Think of it as a card lasts for one roll of the dice (for each player), and is then discarded...

--------------------------------------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

#5 Deatheux

Deatheux

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:29 AM

Hail to you, greetings!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS