I fear change....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Budsky

Budsky

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:10 AM

Hmmm, this layout is a bit weird.  I can't for the life of me find where you can message other players...I'd like to get a hold of the regulars I see here that have been essential in building the "homebrew" Tannhauser Community.

Doc Savage - I'd love to help out with any bits of artwork that I can, once I figure out this messaging system I'll give you my email address.

Plageman - Where art thou?

Miah - Glad to see that ballistics chart back up

Littlewars - will need help hosting a faction up, and always appreciate the rules critiques

Malechi - ahhh, amassing the wonderous resource library again I see

#2 silencethefoe

silencethefoe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:40 AM

I miss this function as well. Are we able to change our Pictures to a picture of our own, or is it only possible to choose one of the FFG ones?

#3 Budsky

Budsky

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:25 AM

As far as I can tell I don't think we can upload avatars, which is a bummer.  I miss my Destro one.....

#4 Doc Savage

Doc Savage

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

Budsky - I pm'd you on the old boards. Those are still active for a short time...

For now, I will by signing like this:

Visit DocSavageTales.blogspot.com for cool stuff!

#5 Malechi

Malechi

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:00 AM

Doc Savage said:

For now, I will by signing like this:

You stole my idea (I just found out that you cannot link to specific posts, only the page the post was on - I am referring to post #3)

No individual Avatars; Very little text formatting choices available; No editing of posts (past five minutes of posting); Grey on grey text that is difficult to read; At least in Firefox and Safari, spell check doesn't allow a list of suggested spellings it allows Cut, Copy or Paste instead.

FFG seems to like the idea of 1995 technology.  Perhaps their next "upgrade" will be to use snail mail and work our way to cave paintings ...

#6 Doc Savage

Doc Savage

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:04 PM

Of course I stole your idea, Mal. I only steal from the best!!! How do you think I get my ideas???

Visit DocSavageTales.blogspot.com for cool stuff!

#7 Plageman

Plageman

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

Still out there. I just don't have enough free time due to RL changes going on AND I really don't dig the new boards...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS