Jump to content



Photo

How i can ...


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 darkmind

darkmind

    Member

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:58 AM

How i can find players near me throu internet. anyone knows a site or something ?



#2 Hastur

Hastur

    Member

  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

Right now, your best bet is to just post on the main page. Something like: Are there any players in (your city)?

In theory, once they get the Organized Play/Tournament software setup, it will have a player/store locator to help you with this. I base this on the previous software which had something similar.

 

Hope that helps.

Jim



#3 PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic

    Member

  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:02 PM

Hastur said:

Right now, your best bet is to just post on the main page. Something like: Are there any players in (your city)?

In theory, once they get the Organized Play/Tournament software setup, it will have a player/store locator to help you with this. I base this on the previous software which had something similar.

 

Hope that helps.

Jim

i hope this is the case. its how i found a place to play, if not for that id never have played a game and would have just collected.



#4 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

    Member

  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:43 PM

You can try the Call of Cthulhu Yahoo group:  groups.yahoo.com/CallofCthulhuLCG



#5 uberursine

uberursine

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:29 AM

 I've used this new forum system to find other players in North Dakota. Anyone know how I can PM them so they know why I'm trying to make them my friend?

 

Thanks - Stu



#6 Dwnhmcntryboy

Dwnhmcntryboy

    Member

  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:53 AM

You can't PM on this forum. You have to hope they have made their EMail public



#7 Kennon

Kennon

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:12 AM

I think FFG Paul had mentioned that you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.



#8 marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

    Member

  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

Kennon said:

you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.

  Yes, but only if he is your "friend" (and her email is public)

 

Regards,



#9 Kennon

Kennon

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

Whoah, I was not aware of that.

 

Well suck. That is a bad system.



#10 Marius

Marius

    Member

  • Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:32 AM

Kennon said:

I think FFG Paul had mentioned that you can see another player's email if you become their "friend" via the new forum system.

You can click on their name and send a friend request.



#11 Kennon

Kennon

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

Correctamundo.   

 

 

*And wow, a minimum post length. That's one of my most hated features of any forum.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS