Pitching an idea.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 monster0

monster0

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

Is it possible to pitch an idea to Fantasy Flight? If so, how does one go about doing it? I love making games and Fantasy Flight is right up my alley.

#2 Torbal

Torbal

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

I just "pitched" one here about Blood Bowl. This would be a good starting point, especially as this is the one part of the FFG Forum that encourages "Speculation about, and suggestions for, new FFG titles."

Though I've never noticed any FFG employees entering into forum discussions here at all, unless they are remaining very anonymous.

Direct emails to them is another possibility; if you're a serious potential game designer an old fashioned letter to the head guy should elicit a response. Keep us posted!

#3 Jhamin

Jhamin

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:16 AM

Thie contact page says it all:

"Board & Card Game Guidelines
Fantasy Flight no longer accepts unsolicited board and card game submissions.

Fiction Guidelines
Fantasy Flight no longer accepts unsolicited fiction submissions."

Although it looks like if you want to write RPGs or do art for them, they are happy to look at your stuff.

#4 monster0

monster0

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I am really turning up the focus on game creation and hope to shop my wares very soon!

#5 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:47 AM

Jhamin said:

Thie contact page says it all:

"Board & Card Game Guidelines
Fantasy Flight no longer accepts unsolicited board and card game submissions.

Given all the game lines they're working on, I can really understand why!  They've got enough to handle now as it is just with in-house material.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS