• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Svavelvinter

Svavelvinter

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:18 PM

Hey guys.

I am not at all involved in the legaue-play at the moment as my current group is a bunch of rookies and need to learn the basics first. However later on I am thinking of playing both leagues so this morning I printed all of the chapters, but then I noticed that the Calvin carded had changed somewhere along the second league. 

Are there currently more than 2 different versions of Calvin?
During which chapter did Calvin change to the -2 maximum...?

#2 Acererak

Acererak

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:03 AM

Hi

I believe the change is made in Chapter 6. Also note that from that chapter onwards, you can also discard or sacrifice him for other effects as any normal Ally.

#3 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:59 AM

Yep, definitely chapter 6. If you download the new ally card, its filename is Calvin_ally_chapter_6.pdf

#4 Svavelvinter

Svavelvinter

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

I have them both, just wanted to make a note in the chapters when to use which Calvin.
It seem logical that Calvin changed right after the double GOO..  maybe we'll see another change in chapter 9 then..  or they include Innsmouth right away..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS