Question about Scoring rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Acererak

Acererak

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

What is exactly considered "sane and surviving" investigators for the points those provide? Just going once to Arkham Asylum or Hospital in the game makes you insane? If you have any madness card you are considered insane? I believe the playing investigators qualify for this points if they survive to the final battle (if there is one) and in any case if there is no fianl battle at all....am i right?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but checked the topics and didnt find the answer. Thanks!

#2 crimson

crimson

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:15 PM

Yes, that is correct. The only way not to get those points is by dying in the final combat against the GOO.

#3 cim

cim

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

I'd also play that completing "For the Greater Good" and being devoured to win meant that you counted 1 investigator (and their trophies) less on points.

Similarly that Other World encounter (I think it's CotDP so wouldn't come up in this league) that lets you be devoured to seal a gate, if it was the sixth gate.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS