Photo

New player questions: objectives left, heroes dead a.o. ;-)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tomazo

Tomazo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:38 AM

1.hello, I'm new to the game. I think I might know the answer to this, but I can't find it in the rules.

What if there are Mainobjectives left, but all heroes have been killed (so no one can't complete them)? Is the game finished then (because game in story mode is finished when two main/one main+2sec. objectives are finished) ??? And if so, is the winner he who's got most VP? Or does it count as a draw?

2. In case of doubt, do the french rules go first? (got both, understand both)

3. Patmos Amulet: In the English booklet is written in red "For the remainder of the current Game Turn, the character cannot take any other actions (and so may not bullrush)" In the FRENCH version the phrase ONLY talks about "only being able that turn to pass characters of the same faction".

HELP :-)

#2 sejestephan

sejestephan

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:59 AM

Tomazo said:

1.hello, I'm new to the game. I think I might know the answer to this, but I can't find it in the rules.

What if there are Mainobjectives left, but all heroes have been killed (so no one can't complete them)? Is the game finished then (because game in story mode is finished when two main/one main+2sec. objectives are finished) ??? And if so, is the winner he who's got most VP? Or does it count as a draw?

2. In case of doubt, do the french rules go first? (got both, understand both)

3. Patmos Amulet: In the English booklet is written in red "For the remainder of the current Game Turn, the character cannot take any other actions (and so may not bullrush)" In the FRENCH version the phrase ONLY talks about "only being able that turn to pass characters of the same faction".

HELP :-)

1) Interesting question. I don't think there are any rules on that subject, so I'd say the game ends when one faction is eliminated, then count VP's. 

2) No... It's completely up to you which set of rules go first.

3) Same deal. They cannot bullrush in the english and they can't pass characters of another faction in the french... As I see it it is exactly the same but better worded in the english version.

Hope that helps

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS