Terminator Salvation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Well, it was alright, overall. It had it's moments. Unfortunately, one of them was...

*Spoilers!*

Holy heart transplant, Batman!

#2 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:15 AM

Wow, I guess no one else stooped so low as to go see it.

#3 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

My wife and I saw it on Friday. Just been too busy to post.

Yeah, it was alright. I think it was mostly well made, though there were some things I had problems with (like giving away your location using scorched earth methods trying to "capture" Marcus -- and then Skynet doesn't even go after them). But I enjoyed it. Of course, I have a weakness for post-apocalyptic stuff. The ending was weak cheese, but did tie into the "salvation" theme. Some of the effects were cool, the pacing was well done, the guy who played Marcus stole the show, and we got to see the original Terminator back in action. I have a little more respect for McG after this film -- I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of any of the two Charlie's Angels films. I'll buy it on dvd, and watch it again.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS