• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:14 AM

I have no idea where I am.

I was supposed to order  at Dino`s Resturant, and when i clicked on the link I was suddenly here. had to make a account and everything. But now finally  I am ready.

I`ll order a medium Hawaiian Pizza, extra cheese, no garlic please. and a large diet coke.

one large Stripes and Stars Pizza with extra baccon, and a medium strawberry shake. 

thank you.

Ps: If Ali is in say hello from Mal and tell him his tomatosauce special was excellent.

By the way you should do something with the online ordering, It seems too complicated,  and can I please rent the Dark Heresy movie, I love sci-fi.

yours Mal 

#2 Plastic Rat

Plastic Rat

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Welcome to the Internal Revenue Services website help forum Mr.Reynolds .  Your request for assistance has been logged along with your details. An auditor will be sent to your location to assist you with your audit within 5 working days.  Please have all documentation at hand.

#3 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:18 AM

thanks for the swift responese

although it sounds expensive...and a bit scary.

I hope you bring along the pizzaes?

From jokes and fun too even more funnier things.... do you look foreward to Rogue Trader? It looks pretty amazing doesn`t it?  I`ve been a long term gamemaster in WFRP, but don`t know much about the 40K universe, except from the things I read in Dark Heresy. I plan on running a campaign as soon as I get my hands on a copy of Rogue Trader.

Can hardly wait, but have a hard time waiting.  

PS: loved your response

PSS: I am a big fan of Terry Pratchett, so I can`t help myself from being foolish at times. 

PSSS: looking forward for the audit. it was five working days? should I wear my best clothes? 

#4 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

No need.  Interrogator Thonius will provide the plastic tarp and all the auditing tools, restraints, paperwork, etc.

• Nameless2all likes this

#5 Roy Stone

Roy Stone

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

I thought I'd look through older posts and thought this was funny. Now it's back to the top of the topics.

#6 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

I suppose a 'gag post' would be the only reason to order a 'Hawaiian' pizza. Blech...

• Roy Stone likes this

#7 Brother Orpheo

Brother Orpheo

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

I suppose a 'gag post' would be the only reason to order a 'Hawaiian' pizza. Blech...

"Gag" post, indeed.

• Roy Stone likes this

=][=

#8 Erathia

Erathia

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

The Lectitio Divinatus clearly states that the Emperor's favourite pizza was Hawaiian, so stop being heretics and choke it down.

• Roy Stone likes this

Citizens of Grace! We have defeated both the Dark Eldar and Ork menaces that threatened your system! We need no thanks nor payments, so long as you do not leave the atmosphere during our salvage operations under pain of death! - Jequin Hos of The Hos Dynasty

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS