CYBERTRONIC - First set release

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:51 AM

At last I made for you some Cybetronik forces. This side has strong defense and normal dices, and normal speed but they
have long range dices so they can be in save and fire from a distance on their targets. This forces have two basic trategies.
First : they just go on the firing range distance and try to kill enemy from long distance with green dices, or try to go to the
middle of a battlefiled to some Victory zones and try to push back enemy forces with blue dices. THey have storng defense
so they are able to survive very long time. They are focused on debuffing enemy.

There are 4 gold units, 5 silver units and 4 bronze units.

Abilities:
Armor - 6
Accuracy - 3
Dodge - 0
Flying - 0
Speed - 0
Armor piercing - 1
Infilration -
Melee - 0

Dices

Green - 19, Blue - 9. Yellow - 1, Red - 4

- new icon for command cards- UPGRADE command cards

examples of units

all forces you can find in PDF file on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

and dont worry VINCE DIAMOND is in the PDF file as a unique unit :P .

#2 FFG Brian

FFG Brian

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:20 AM

Debuffing is a nice strategy for them. Very cool cards. I can't wait to see the "UPGRADE command cards". Awesome work as always.

#3 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:21 AM

I have made for you paper figures again for people who don't want to proxy with another figure and have no problem to use paper figure

some examples : ( more examples and PDF file with all paper figures you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk )

#4 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

I finished this side and here I bring to you command cards and UPGRADE cards

All on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk/

#5 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

OK i was absent a few days and BAM - Cybertronic appears.

PL translation soon ;)

#6 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:23 AM

There are some mistakes... Atilla III and Baracuda in description ;)

#7 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:37 AM

I just have to pop in and say that you are doing an awesome job!

#8 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

patch will be very soon, some abilities and dices will be changes after some testing :)

#9 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:49 AM

PL translation will be after patch ;)

#10 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

PATCH 1,2 - I changed some reference cards for more balance ( de99ial testing notes )

This new reference cards you can download in new PDF file on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

#11 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:47 PM

It is better than before but still - IMO - i think some units needs changes (i wrote about then in mail to You before). All Shock Troopers needs range limitations. Machionator should be a MELE unit and should have had Charge CSA404 ability. If You can explain me how specifically works Shock grenades of Experienced Shock Trooper? I really dont get it whai is purpouse. And Throwed unit by Vince should take some damage. Also hidden terrain Shock Trooper hero is still much better than Toshior - and Shadow Warrior is way better is sneack or at least as ame good as Shock Trooper.

I might just complain but Cybertronic IMO is way better than every other army You did before. And well i always liked Cybertronic in War Zone so it is importanto to me that it should be done good.

Regards.

#12 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:38 AM

ability of silver shock trooper unit functions as a ability of vulcan battlesuit - but vulcan had to damaged enemy unit, but shock trooper just pay a actions to put a order token from enemy order tokens bank to the selected unit, so he cannot activate this unit in his phase because his unit already has a order token

next I do not want to make from MCH CMG  something lime warzone with esier rules, I just looking for inspiration for some abilities

Vince diamnod with his skill of no effect of an enemy command cards is very strong ( plus acurracy +2 with yellow and two green dices is very strong ) so I decide to make him cybernetik arm but woth no damge from throwing, but this skill coast him only 1 action.

As you can see only streangh of cybertronik si range, armor and debuff, but every armor piercing unit can destroy them really easy, becasue they do not have any Dodge or additional bonusses from cover. and as you can see they are strong on loing range so if I get them range limitation to their abilities it will be in opposition to their long range tactic, becasue they have to go to middle or close range to use their abilities. ( and do not forget on the promo atachement cards which came with LL pack ) 

#13 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

Anatol said:

ability of silver shock trooper unit functions as a ability of vulcan battlesuit - but vulcan had to damaged enemy unit, but shock trooper just pay a actions to put a order token from enemy order tokens bank to the selected unit, so he cannot activate this unit in his phase because his unit already has a order token[/quote]

So in fact it work as an Elite Shock Trooper ability but plus it uses a order token prom the pile? Hmm... I think it is rather strong as for an silver unit.

[quote]

next I do not want to make from MCH CMG  something lime warzone with esier rules, I just looking for inspiration for some abilities

[/quote]

Yes I agree but remember than it is the same universum so in fact those units have some abilities not because they in WarZone but they are from Mutant Chronicles. Vince Diamont for example is one of from the Diamond Project. And it is in universum not i WarZone. Machinators for exmaple are cheap forces/ CSA404 is sword that can be charged - why not use it in MC?

[quote]

Vince diamnod with his skill of no effect of an enemy command cards is very strong ( plus acurracy +2 with yellow and two green dices is very strong ) so I decide to make him cybernetik arm but woth no damge from throwing, but this skill coast him only 1 action.[/quote]

I was going to compare to mental immunity of Chasseur hero but i noticed that Chasseur Hero is only for Brotherhood and Legion and Vince is for everyone. But in other side throw in this form is practically usless. Of course not for mele units but all other? Im just complain ;) Vince is good.[/quote]

[quote]

As you can see only streangh of cybertronik si range, armor and debuff, but every armor piercing unit can destroy them really easy, becasue they do not have any Dodge or additional bonusses from cover. and as you can see they are strong on loing range so if I get them range limitation to their abilities it will be in opposition to their long range tactic, becasue they have to go to middle or close range to use their abilities. ( and do not forget on the promo atachement cards which came with LL pack ) [/quote]

Yes but - as i wrote to You before - strong side of cybertronic is long range and strong firepower (vide: HMG or Eradicator). In version 1.2 is better but still... Machinator needs changes ;) And in Shock Trooper - his grenades shouldn affect key words - only abilities. If not - then from mele unit he will make ranged units ;] And You have to give Hide in terrain to Toshiro. Its just not right.

Dont misunderstand - i really appriceate You work but - when i think changes are neded i argue. Its like witch Italian guys, remember? It is good that with You there is a dialogue.

#14 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

PATCH 1,3 for cybertronik forces  with change of 3 reference cards and some correction in text ( I hope this will be the last update )

PDF file in version 1,3 you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

CZ version of reference cards of cybertronik faction is ready for download in version 1,3 in PDF file

some examples:

#15 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

PL translation in progress ;)

I see You still didnt made Machinator charge ability... Shame...

But it is Your army ;]

#16 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

I made back side for cybertronik reference cards ( source was from official FFG release ) so you can now download new PDF file with pictures of back side of cybetronik reference cards which si comaptible to double printing with old cybetronik forces pdf file and you will have back side and front side on the same paper.

#17 TRON

TRON

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

realy good job - thanks

#18 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

I have bad news I do not have time for creating new MCH CMG units and for translating -I have really bad health problem and more and more problems in real life, so I do not have enought free time for playing, testing and creating :( + I create new reoleplaying game from sci-fi world for fantasy/sci -fi community in my town. Thanks for understanding, I hope I will be back in MCH CMG soon and finished translating and SEMAI faction.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS