• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zilkoski

zilkoski

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

Hello guys,

I'm a relative newbie with only two games under my belt and would like a precision regarding Army Dice use. I find the rules somewhat ambiguous regarding whether Leader figures are part of an army so...

When you use an Army Die to move an army or attack with it, what happens to any Leader present in the same area? Can you have the Leader move or attack with the army, or do you need to use a Character Die to do that?

#2 Krieghund

Krieghund

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:00 AM

Leaders and Characters that are in the same Region with an Army are a part of that Army.  If you use an Army die to move or attack with that Army, the Leaders and/or Characters may move or attack along with it.  You may also choose to leave Characters behind, rather than keep them with the Army.  The same applies to Leaders, as long as at least one Army unit remains behind with them.

#3 zilkoski

zilkoski

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 05:48 AM

Ah, we played this rule wrong during our two previous games, then. But we'll know better the next time.

Thanks for the answer, Krieghund!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS