This game is wonderful . . .

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mylastnerv

mylastnerv

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:01 AM

I had our local shop order this game a week ago. Got it in last night, went over the rules, and some friends of mine played 3 games of this at the store.

Loads of crazy fun. I highly recommend this game. The stories always tend to take a crazy twist with us, and their is plenty of laughter to go around.

We really only played with the Aye, Dark Master rules variant, as it seems a bit fairer than the original rules set.

#2 Japan Gamer

Japan Gamer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

Love this game as well.  We always make the overlord wear a skull mask.  Makes it even more creepy fun!

#3 ghost81

ghost81

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

Just ran a demo of this in my FLGS, My wife got a kick out of playing the overlord, and it became an instant hit (though I will say it got chaotic VERY quickly). Have yet to try out Aye Dark Master,but We will rather quickly and if it adds structure (the only thing the game is really missing) It'll be even better.  

#4 froo

froo

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:26 PM

Just got my copy today after playing it during the week. So excited to give this a bash at my regular gaming group

#5 KONRAD

KONRAD

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:43 AM

gonna have to give this one a try...sounds like a good time.

#6 Futatsu

Futatsu

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

This will be my next purchase from fantasy flight! I'm so excited!!

#7 bmaynard

bmaynard

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

This is one ofthe best games I've played in a good long while. With the right crowd you can go on for hours.

#8 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

bmaynard said:

With the right crowd you can go on for hours.

I always got the impression this was a pretty quick game.  A light game that can take hours is unusual, doesn't it get stale?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS