Should I wait to get this game?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TiredOfThis

TiredOfThis

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

I was wondering should i wait for the revised version and expansion or should i buy it now and get some games under my belt so that i will be ready for the expansion? Thanks

#2 Lennon

Lennon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

I really enjoyed the game, so IMO it may be worth your money to get the first edition. If you are a collector like me then yes, if not I would wait for the revised. The old edition is basically going to be obsolete.

#3 Alexca1

Alexca1

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

Will game sellers give up their 1st ed and take 2nd ed in its place? I buy games from the Net from time to time and I don't want to get a hold of the 1st ed in favor of the 2nd ed.

#4 GenoBG

GenoBG

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:03 AM

You can distinguish the 1st edition from the 2nd from the box cover

#5 WonderingSpirit

WonderingSpirit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:10 AM

I think it's better to wait for the 2nd ed. I don't see the web page indicates the expansion can combine with the deck of 1st ed (while it can with the 2nd ed)

#6 Dragan

Dragan

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

I think they mentioned it somewhere that the BGaE will bill compatible with the first printing. Revised edition will just have art enhanced with some deeper colors, cards that are a bit more damage-proof and some rules clarification.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS