Picked this up last night

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Luftwaffe Flak

Luftwaffe Flak

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:58 AM

and was curious if anyone else who owns this game had any problems with the cards? Mine were warped a good bit, nothing a heavy book cant fix but I was a little shocked to see them in their plastic wrap like that. As I said its nothing thats not fixable and certainly no need to contact FFG over but was curious if this was the norm for this game?

#2 Luftwaffe Flak

Luftwaffe Flak

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:31 AM

Im sorry again for the double posts it appears the forum software is doubling my posts every now and again .

#3 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:19 AM

Yeah...  The newer version of the game has cheaper cards and they all come a bit warped.  They do seem to straighten out after a little use, but you do have to be careful.

But then I have bought all editions of them.  The first edition had playing card quality cards and were very nice and durable.  I wish they would have maintained that quality. :(

#4 Futatsu

Futatsu

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Yeah same here, they were all warped but as you said nothing to cry over.  It was cheap an a very fun game so I am a happy consumer!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS