More pictures

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jobroskie

jobroskie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I would really appreciate it if the catalogue website contained more pictures of the games.  To me half the fun of board games is the spectacle of it all.  Anyone who has ever completely set up and played grand strategy games like War of the Ring and Axis and Allies can appreciate this.  Fantasy Flight makes such good looking games too.  show them off.  I'm not saying give such a high quality image that people can recreate the board, just a shot of the board ith the pieces out beside it or, preferably, completely set up to play

#2 Abyssus Angelus

Abyssus Angelus

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:50 AM

I couldn't agree more.  I find myself looking over the web for pictures of games I am interested in to see it in all its glory (and to make sure I have enough room to play it!).  It does help to look at either Wikipedia or on boardgamegeek.com.  Sometimes even googling a game in the images search engine will yield some results.  It would be nice though if we did have some pictures of the game conveniently placed on the FFG website.

#3 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:03 AM

The art for these FFG games is so great I'd love to use it as a desktop background or for a screen saver. Alas, it rarely happens...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS