• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

Hi.

Everybody knows that MC requre a battlegrounds. And the Starter got ony one, so everyone i know try other stuff. Some are printing maps from other fans, some are using elements from different miniature games (like WH40K or WH battle). 

I do something else - i got boardgame Frontiers. It has a nice board and mobile terrain marks so i can make whatever i want without any complications. More - a can print other maps and use marks as i want on them. 

What do You think about this and what You do to have fun from MC games?

#2 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

Ah, but it has no hexes.

"HEX is LIFE!"

#3 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:55 AM

Doesnt have to ;) 1 hex = 1 inch and GOGOGO!!!!

#4 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

Actually for non-mini player a game which force you to use a ruler can be a real turn-off. YMMV of course.

#5 de99ial

de99ial

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:05 AM

Ruvion said:

Actually for non-mini player a game which force you to use a ruler can be a real turn-off. YMMV of course.

Yes i understand. Nobody force anybody to do anything. But i will try MC battles on War Zone battlefields.

#6 Anatol

Anatol

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

Rather , I will play with paper figures . all board games with hexes were with paper figures in the past. So you can call it " back to basics " :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS