McGlen beats him in Final Combat, yes?
yup just pick Him then say good game and start a new one. They will proberly edit it so Mr Glen don't auto win vs. this AO.
I'm sure they will. This is still one terrifying Ancient One! Even if no Cultists are drawn he'd be difficult to defeat. If one or more Cultists ARE drawn, then that's most likely it for you. They're obviously not kidding when they write that Innsmouth introduces the toughest Ancient Ones to ever grace the game.
Interestingly enough, since we know the two Heralds are Dagon and Hydra, we can now be reasonably certain of all eight of the Innsmouth Ancient Ones.
1. Bokrug (confirmed by Kevin)
2. Ghatanothoa (confirmed by Kevin and by the List of Contents of Innsmouth)
3. Zhar (confrimed by List of Contents)
4. Rhan-Tegoth (confirmed by preview)
5. Zoth-Omogg (the Sinister Plot card shown in the game trade magazine depicts a tree of gray flesh with numberous tendrils; this matches Zoth-Omogg's description)
6. Quachil-Uttaus (List of Contents includes twelve Small Dust cards; Quachil Uttaus is the Treader of Dust and turns those he touches into dust).
7. Nyogtha (Specificially mentioned in the preview in the same sentence as Rhan-Tegoth)
8. Chaughnar-Faughn (Like Nyogtha and Bokrug, mentioned in the same sentence as Rhan-Tegoth)