• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

UFS Players,

Before posting a rules question, please take the time to review the Advanced Game Rules located here:

http://new.fantasyfl...les ver 2.0.pdf

Please note you must be logged into the site, and have adobe Acrobat Reader to access the document.

Veteran Players,

Please take the time to review the rules document. There are a number of exisitng rulings that have either been reversed, clarified, or other minor changes to game play.

If you are looking for the list of cards that are banned, you can find them HERE

Thanks!

#2 ARMed_PIrate

ARMed_PIrate

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

Your exclamation point is a link to the main forum page. How odd. Thanks for the link. *Hopes for a sticky.*

#3 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

ARMed_PIrate said:

Your exclamation point is a link to the main forum page. How odd. Thanks for the link. *Hopes for a sticky.*

It was stickied, unfortunately when Jeremy stickied the errata information, he unstickied this post. I'll get him to fix that up tomorrow.

The exclamation point is actually my ability to edit the initial post incase I need to update it for any reason.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS