Photo

Question about "The Masquerade Ball" Win condition.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#41 Tasressurect

Tasressurect

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

In my most previous post, I have taken Whitewing's logic and used it in a different scenario.

I believe that we can all assume that it is unreasonable for the Heroes to move off of the map in their first turn, but according to his logic, as written in the Quest Guide, it's perfectly legitimate.

How is that any different from not rescuing any guests, and rolling to see whether or not you rescued a guest?

Like...are you all trolling here?

#42 Whitewing

Whitewing

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

Ugh, this is absolutely ridiculous, I'm not going to get through to you, I've stated my argument and you insist in logical fallacy after logical fallacy and you are going out of your way to be offensive several posts in a row. I'm not wasting any more of my time. You're wrong, sorry, but I'm done here.

#43 Tasressurect

Tasressurect

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

Yes it seems like we are both arguing to a brick wall. I guess, so no more offensive gestures are implied, this discussion is over.

Edited by Tasressurect, 26 February 2014 - 11:39 AM.

#44 Crusaderlord

Crusaderlord

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:18 PM

Wow - a series of circumstances to lead to this . If only one dice roll had been a shield !

Anyway I read it that under The Guests section it says the blue tokens are the noble guests - one of whom IS Lord Theodir. Therefore if one side be it the overlord or the heroes has all 4 blue tokens and therefore has all the nobles then they have Lord Theodir and no further rolling is then required to find out. The victory does also say you have to roll against guests successfully rescued so if you were not successful in recuing any nobles then you dont get to win.

Unfortunately the part 2 really needs the heros to win this one as for me it only works if Eliza has to roll to try and open all the doors. I would just play part 2 myself which can be really close if Eliza gets a few door delays and is then really fun.

Edited by Crusaderlord, 26 February 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#45 Light Bright

Light Bright

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

@Tasressurect & Whitewing

Don't ever play this together!
  • Silverhelm and skidlz like this

#46 KtuluCaller

KtuluCaller

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Tasressurect, are you my brother?  I think you described my mother. 

"brother, mother, or any other sucker!"  

First one to "name that movie" gets one shield.

#47 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Tasressurect, are you my brother?  I think you described my mother. 

"brother, mother, or any other sucker!"  

First one to "name that movie" gets one shield.

I hpin you are referring to one of my favorites Lock, Stock & 2 Smokin Barrels

• KtuluCaller likes this

#48 FFG Webmaster

FFG Webmaster

• Administrators
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

This topic has been closed. The issue will be addressed in a future FAQ.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS