Need help badly

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LurkingTangent

LurkingTangent

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

So me and my dad picked up Edge Of the Empire. Me and him will be the only people playing the game since we have no one else to play with. We decided that we would do a system that one player would be the GM and the other PC and the PC would have companions. But we both want to be able to play (not at the same time but at different sessions). What I was wondering is in the different quests do you need to play the previous quest or does it not matter which sequence we play them in.  

#2 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

The easiest set up that I have seen is yours and your dad's PCs are part of a some sort of organization, perhaps a smuggling ring or crime syndicate. The GM of the week will play the leader who sends you out, while the GM's PC is forced to hang back or out on another mission. When it's time to swap, your PC is out doing other things, and your dad's PC is back and ready to take on the mission.

• Veruca and LurkingTangent like this

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#3 LurkingTangent

LurkingTangent

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for the help

#4 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

No problem.

If you're not playing the beginner game, or using the beginner game rules, I suggest you post your questions in the forum for the Complete Edge of the Empire game. You'll get a lot of answers in quick time.

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#5 WarrenH

WarrenH

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Another option to explore would be online games.  I know a lot of people play through Google Hangouts or Roll20.  Can find additional players that way.

#6 JStewart1778

JStewart1778

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

My group live-streams our Star Wars games and we often answer viewer questions during the game.  You guys are more then welcome to come check us out for ideas or for any questions you guys might have.

Tuesday & Thursdays 8:00pm EST  @ www.twitch.tv/robsgamegroup

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS