• 226 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hey guys-

trying a list at a local tourney tonight and wanted your input:

HWK(Garnet) w/ Nien Numb and Ion Cannon Turret

X-Wing (Wedge) w/ Squad Swarm Tactics

B-Wing(Blue)

B-Wing(Blue)

The shooters will fire at 12, 9, 9, and 4.  Against a swarm, Wedge and Garnet pair off with a B-Wing and go separate ways.  Against ace pilots, they will stay closer together and try to focus down priority targets.  The HWK's ion cannon will help wrangle anyone who tries to flank to get wild.  Nien Numb will also help it keep pace with the others.  It has a lot of red turns, but will end up with a green 4 straight.   

Thoughts?

Edited by cody campbell, 20 February 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#2 Stone37

Stone37

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Hey guys-

trying a list at a local tourney tonight and wanted your input:

HWK(Garnet) w/ Nien Numb and Ion Cannon Turret

X-Wing (Wedge) w/ Squad Tactics

B-Wing(Blue)

B-Wing(Blue)

The shooters will fire at 12, 9, 9, and 4.  Against a swarm, Wedge and Garnet pair off with a B-Wing and go separate ways.  Against ace pilots, they will stay closer together and try to focus down priority targets.  The HWK's ion cannon will help wrangle anyone who tries to flank to get wild.  Nien Numb will also help it keep pace with the others.  It has a lot of red turns, but will end up with a green 4 straight.   

Thoughts?

I love this list, but I would remove Nien Numb, as he only gives the HWK 1 additional green move.  Intelligence Agent or an R2 for Wedge would be the better way to spend the point.  Here is my High PS Rebel list:

Biggs+R2D2+Shield Upgrade

Jan+Ion Turret

Ten+Adv. Sensors+Marksmanship

Edited by Stone37, 20 February 2014 - 04:34 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS