Pics of Wave 4

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jehan Menasis

Jehan Menasis

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

If I'm not mistaken, later models of the E-Wing replace the top silly-cannon with a not-so-silly turret.

However, after seeing the Fate of the Galaxy version of the E-Wing, its pure raw sexyness has spoiled any previous version of that ship for me.

• oneway likes this

#22 Parravon

Parravon

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Before Crooked Wookie gave us the cockpit picture, I was kinda thinking ejecting out of that thing could get real messy.

• oneway likes this

Rick

Hastings, New Zealand

3 X-Wing, 2 A-Wing, 1 Y-Wing, 1 B-Wing, 1 E-Wing, 1 YT-1300

3 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Int, 1 TIE Adv, 1 TIE Bomber, 1 TIE Phantom, 1 TIE Defender, 1 Firespray-31

#23 oneway

oneway

Imperial Bomber Pilot

• Members
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

If I'm not mistaken, later models of the E-Wing replace the top silly-cannon with a not-so-silly turret.

However, after seeing the Fate of the Galaxy version of the E-Wing, its pure raw sexyness has spoiled any previous version of that ship for me.

Ok, that version is drop dead gorgeous.. lol.. way better than what we're getting from FFG..

Gosric should make this one on shapeways.. we can replace the official one with it.. haha

"I mean, come on kid, my armor's older than you are.."

Corp. Haig Talin, MK - 472

Armor 18 - Fire - N - Ice

181st Mechanized Armor Assault Div

#24 Parravon

Parravon

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

Post Mission Debrief:

"Did anyone see John eject after he got hit?"

"Yeah, I saw half of him go left and the other half go right"

:huh:

• oneway and Digitalkiller like this

Rick

Hastings, New Zealand

3 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Int, 1 TIE Adv, 1 TIE Bomber, 1 TIE Phantom, 1 TIE Defender, 1 Firespray-31

#25 Parravon

Parravon

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Ok, that version is drop dead gorgeous.. lol.. way better than what we're getting from FFG..

Gosric should make this one on shapeways.. we can replace the official one with it.. haha

I mentioned this the other day. If you stretch out an EEEE-Wing, it does become quite a good looking ship.

Rick

Hastings, New Zealand

#26 Jfitz1431

Jfitz1431

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

Yeah that version is pretty sexy looking. But I think the version we are getting fits in pretty well with the other ships we have. The version you linked feels more akin to something out of the prequels. Those ships for the most part were sleeker and prettier. The original trilogy ships were more beat up and rugged looking. The version you linked is definitely prettier and better looking. But I'm happy with the version FFG went with. 

• CrookedWookie likes this

#27 Captain Lackwit

Captain Lackwit

• Members
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

I know right? Literally the best looking version of it ever. Like seriously, holy crap.

"There's got to be a better way to make a living..." -Kyle Katarn
Resident HWK-290 Enthusiast, Trainee pilot. _\.o./_
Kills: |o| |o| |o| {o} {o} (o) >o<

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS