BC Quick Refereance sheet??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CoyDK

CoyDK

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

As the title sayes I have been browsing the interwebz for a Quick refereance sheet like for Dark heresy & Deathwatch but I cant find it anywhere :S Anyone who can help me out?

#2 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I made some quick reference sheets for my campaign... i think it was geared for purchasing skills and using them. let me take a look when im off work and see what I have. It's been a while since I've ran an official black crusade campaign or used those docs.

• Keffisch likes this

#3 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

what are you looking for quick references for? also pm me an e-mail and I will send them to you if i can pull them off the fb group they're stored on.

#4 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

What do you need that isn't in the GM's kit?

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#5 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

Reference sheets makes for great handouts to players actually, I laminated my DH ones and they are absolutely priceless when introducing new players to the game.

For BC and my group of experience RP'ers, they're just very handy to have.

#6 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Did such stuff myself and it saved alot of valuable time from "Give me the book, I want to check this up."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS