BC Quick Refereance sheet??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CoyDK

CoyDK

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

As the title sayes I have been browsing the interwebz for a Quick refereance sheet like for Dark heresy & Deathwatch but I cant find it anywhere :S Anyone who can help me out?

#2 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I made some quick reference sheets for my campaign... i think it was geared for purchasing skills and using them. let me take a look when im off work and see what I have. It's been a while since I've ran an official black crusade campaign or used those docs.

• Keffisch likes this

#3 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

what are you looking for quick references for? also pm me an e-mail and I will send them to you if i can pull them off the fb group they're stored on.

#4 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

What do you need that isn't in the GM's kit?

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#5 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

Reference sheets makes for great handouts to players actually, I laminated my DH ones and they are absolutely priceless when introducing new players to the game.

For BC and my group of experience RP'ers, they're just very handy to have.

#6 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Did such stuff myself and it saved alot of valuable time from "Give me the book, I want to check this up."

#7 Ghaundan

Ghaundan

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

I made a few really quickly for my players as well, prices on skills and talents, what infamy can be used for etc. Really rushed job.

If anyone has any useful cheat sheets please do tell me.

Edited by Ghaundan, 12 September 2014 - 05:07 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS