a question about card "The Horde Descends"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gaduka

Gaduka

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

Looser player have 2 units in Castle and one unit in Stronghold.
So i read card "The Horde Descends" thus that player must kill both units in Castle.
I think he can't kill one unit in Stronghold and one unit in Castle in this case. 

#2 dancemachine

dancemachine

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

No, you should kill two units in either Castle or Stronghold.
If there are at least 2 units anywhere among your castles and stronghold - kill them, if all of your castles and strongholds contain only 1 unit - kill one of them.
You are extremely lucky if there are none of your units in any castles or strongholds of yours :)

Edited by dancemachine, 18 February 2014 - 06:48 AM.

#3 Gaduka

Gaduka

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

dancemachine, are you exactly read my post? You written about not asked.

#4 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

It looks to me like he did answer the question.  Why don't you ask it differently, and he can try again?

#5 dancemachine

dancemachine

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:17 AM

I will try to make it as clear as possible.

The card says:
"LOWEST BIDDER: Destroys 2 of his units at one of his Castles or Strongholds. If unable, he destroys 2 of his units anywhere".

Looser player have 2 units in Castle and one unit in Stronghold.
So i read card "The Horde Descends" thus that player must kill both units in Castle.
I think he can't kill one unit in Stronghold and one unit in Castle in this case. 

Here you describe a situation, when you actually have 2 units in the Castle. So you just destroy them. You can only destroy 2 units in different areas, when you don't have more than one unit in ANY Castle or Stronghold of yours.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS